method_mum

http://methodmum.blogspot.com

Monday, 11 April 2011

"Live Your Dream" for Martryhood.

                                                    Everything you see I owe to spaghetti."
                                                      Sophia Loren

This will be my first attempt at creating a Blog, and I would like to dedicate it to my daughter , Romina Garcia(Martryhood).
I realised after reading a couple of Romina's blogs she feels very affiliated with Sophia Loren , so much so her unborn baby girl will be named after her.
Its very easy to see the connection they both have to eachother, I find both women although a big difference in age and life paths , are both very pasionate about two very or should I say three very important things in their lives their CHILDREN, their DREAMS and ASPIRATIONS and lets not forget FOOD..... (spaghetti)  not to mention , how beautiful they both are in their own right. 
By reading a few of Romina's Blogs , I feel for me she has given an insight into herself and also  on issues we all more or less seem to face on a daily baisis.
Usually I tend to get carried away when I comment on some of Romina,s Blogs so I will keep this short and keep my thoughts to myself and put down a couple of quotes for Romina by Sophia Loren ...........

 
                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 
"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age."


                  "Though poor and anxious to work, I refused to alter anything. They would take me as I looked or not at all…. Eventually I profited by looking like myself and not like what was fashionable years ago with certain film technicians in Rome."
                    

                    "I was blessed with a sense of my own destiny. I have never sold myself short. I have never judged myself by other people's standards. I have always expected a great deal of myself, and if I fail, I fail myself."

                   "Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you, and yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams."




                         "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
                                                      Sophia Loren: Italian-born Hollywood movie actress. Born Sophia Scicolone 1934
As I said this is my first attempt at blogging and I wanted to shall I say dedicate it to a special lady who has been keeping me company  with her stories on many a sleepless night and occasional lonely days I wish you lots of luck in your writing and always look forward to the next one......
     
BY ANNA ROMANO
http:methodmum.blogspot.com                                       

6 comments:

  1. She is indeed a special lady, her blog one o f my favourites and me but a humble man ;) welcome to the world of blogging! looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I am in tears!! haha!!
    This means more to me than you will ever know. I so appreciate every one of your comments because I believe you have such great insights - and because I am a thinker, constantly processing thoughts over and over in my head you have helped me work through them :-)
    I feel very honoured by this post, so much so that I cannot even put it into words. I am very touched. Thankyou!
    And hooray!! You have your own blog now!! Welcome to the world that is blogging - you now have something to do on those sleepless night xx
    So so chuffed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere! The best thing about Romina is that she makes me laugh... and laughter is what I need a lot of ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blogging world is a great place to be!!! I love reading Romina's post and she has inspired a few of my blogs and no doubt will inspire a few more in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dedication! Romina's style of writing keeps me coming back for more! She is a remarkable woman with a remarkable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A special lady indeed, she is an inspiration , and what a role model for her beautiful children,I realise that I get carried away when I comment on her blogs , but its hard not to , as ther are always insightful, I always look forward to her next one . :)

    ReplyDelete